Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shaving

Emeri has watched me shave my legs one too many times!
Now every time she is in the bath she has to make sure and "shave" hers too! : ) 
It amazes me how much these kiddos pickup on! 

Love this nakey bum! 

This picture is super blurry, but I love the little smirk on her face! : ) 

Floating in the tub! 
Look at those tan lines on her legs! 


It's scary that Emeri is always watching and learning from me and everyone around her! 
It's scary to think that kids grow up and have to learn lessons on their own because no matter how many times you tell them not to do somethings they just have to learn for themselves sometimes!
It's scary because I had to learn several lessons the hard way even though my parents taught me not to do certain things! 
(I know my parents are smiling, shaking their heads, and rolling their eyes as they read this!)
It's a good thing I have several years until my kiddos are teenagers because I still have a lot to learn as a parent until I can deal with a teenager and especially a teenager like me! 
At the same time I'm sure nothing can prepare you for the teenage years! : ) 

ahhh...
That was kind of way off subject, but when you see your kiddos mimicking everything you do it makes you stop and think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment