Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm HUGE

36 weeks today! 
Everyone is telling me I'm huge and today I officially feel huge! : ) 
Life is still pretty good! 
There are a couple things that have come up in the last couple weeks...
1. Pinched nerve in left butt cheek 
Worst pain ever when you're trying to sleep
2. Heart burn
I've never experienced this before! Not very comfortable! 
Other than those two things things have been awesome! 
We have been doing a lot of preparing around here!
  • We rearranged our bedroom so the bassinet and rocking chair will fit!
  • I've been having tons of contractions which means my body is getting prepared for this baby!
(He must still stay in for at least 2 weeks! I wont let him come before then!)
  • We met with our awesome Doula Angie to review details about labor and delivery!(Go here if you want more information about Angie! Doulas are amazing to help you prepare and while you are in labor!)
  • Emeri's schedule is all typed up and ready for when we have to leave her! : ( 
  • I have 4 people lined up for when we have to go to the hospital until Braeden's mom can come up and get Emeri! (I have backups for my backups just in case!)
  • I have revised our birth plan from Emeri's birth so that's all ready to go for our Mid-Wife and the hospital
  • All pre-registered for the hospital 
  • Other than packing Emeri's bag and our hospital bag I feel like there really isn't much more I can do to prepare for this little fellow! 
It feels good to feel somewhat prepared! 


Our next doctors appointment is next Tuesday! (37 weeks)
We'll see how ginormous this boy is!
I'm getting pretty nervous about his size hopefully my nerves will be calmed a bit next week! :s

Here are some picture of my big belly tonight! 


My baby shower is this weekend and I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous and we are so very excited to meet this little boy.
    Keep resting and enjoying. Give our love to Braeden and to Emeri.
    XO
    Sheila and Paul

    ReplyDelete