Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh Emeri

Oh Emeri! 
I have, kind of, neglected Emeri on here lately! Not on purpose of course, but my last couple post haven't really had anything to do with the STAR of this blog so I thought I would compile all the silly little things she has been doing lately because the silly little things are what this blog is all about and why I started it in the first place!

Mrs. Potato Head
Emeri loves putting on Mrs. Potato Heads parts at Grandma and Grandpas so everyone laughs!
I finally got a picture of it! As soon as I get out my camera she always takes them off! : ) 


"Where'd it go?"
Emeri loves playing "Where'd it go?" with everything including herself! I hear "Where's Emeri?" dozens of times a day because he loves to run and hide everywhere and always wants mom to come find her even if that means she's only hiding behind her hands! : )  My favorite is when she has something in her hands, she clasps her hands around whatever she has, and comes to mom as asks "Where's it go?" so mom can say "I don't know where'd it go?" and she can say "There it is!" with a huge smile on her face and a little giggle!



"Ginger" Beard
We got this hat from Grandma Val and Grandpa Brad for the new baby! Braeden, his dad, and all his brothers have "ginger" beards when they grow them! So to make sure little Kyler will fit in with the rest of the Jensen boys they got him a "ginger" beard as well! Now they can all match while they watch the Stanley Cup this year! : ) 
Emeri wanted to wear it the other day and I happened to get this picture of her while she had it on for 8 seconds! 
She wasn't a huge fan!

Angel Moroni
Emeri loves seeing pictures of temples, seeing temples on drives, and going to temples! It amazes me that she know what a temple is and can point them out even though they all don't look alike! Well, when we went to the Brigham City Temple open house I pointed out Angle Moroni on top of the temple and told her that Angle Moroni has a trumpet so he says do-dooo-do-dooooooooooooooo, she repeated it, and then didn't think much about it after that! Until the other day while I was cleaning out our bookshelf and sat down a church book that had a picture of the Salt Lake Temple on it! Emeri picked it up, pointed to Angle Moroni on the temple, and said do-dooo-do-dooooooooooooo! I couldn't help, but laugh! Now anytime she sees a temple or you ask her what Angle Moroni says she has to sound the trumpet!



Eating the Baby
We were talking to Emeri about the baby the other day! We were telling her that we were going to be bringing home baby brother soon and she was going to be such a good big sister and we asked her if she was excited and if it was ok to bring home the baby she then said "I'm going to eat it! Num num num!" and licked her lips! It took Braeden and I off guard for a second and then we both busted up! Apparently Emeri is going to eat little Kyler when he gets here! : ) hahahaha
We will have to watch her close! : ) 

Stay tuned! 
These aren't all the silly little things Emeri has been up to lately more silly things to come tomorrow! 


1 comment: