Monday, April 23, 2012

1. Concentration 2. Good Naps 3. Baby Boy Clothes!

1. We went and played with Riot and Annie again today! (Like we always do!) While they were playing on the playground Riot and Emeri both had our keys and they were trying to "unlock the playground"! They were sticking the keys in the bolts! 

Look at the look of concentration on their face!  

2. Emeri took an incredible 3 hour nap today! When she takes good naps she wakes up in such a good/silly mode and I love it! I took this video of her today as she was waking up! It's a bit slow in the middle but it's HILARIOUS towards the end so watch the whole thing! 


3. Emeri and I went to Ross to take back some stuff that I decided I didn't need (ironically enough)! While I was there I couldn't help but go look at the baby boy clothes and it was all down hill from there for our bank account! I thought I was excited to have a baby boy after looking at Braeden's baby pictures- Oh No- after looking at all the cute little baby boy clothes I'm 10 times more excited! Here are some of the things I just had to have:

9 onesies 2 outfits and a pair of jammies for $40 bucks! I love Ross! 

I Dig Daddy! 

I love the car on the bum!  


And this one's my favorite! This is what started my shopping spree! 

While we were shopping I kept asking Emeri if she liked the different things for her little brother and she would sign baby and tell me yes! It was so cute! She is going to be such a good big sister! I just know it! 
Buying baby boy clothes just makes things that much more real! Babies are so exciting! : ) 

P.S. If you know of anyone getting rid of or selling boy clothes let me know! The only clothes we have are the ones I bought today so anything will help! : ) 

1 comment:

  1. I am a Ross shopper myself. Cute stuff and I for one am happy to see what you bought already so I don't buy the same thing.

    ReplyDelete