Friday, April 20, 2012

Boy or Girl??? : )


ITS A... BOY!!

The votes were majority girl, but IT'S A BOY! We are so excited to have one of each! : ) And excited because we already have a name picked out for a boy and we don't have  to figure out a girl name! Naming Emeri was the hardest thing ever! : )
So even though I'm only 14 1/2 weeks along and our next doctors appointment isn't until May 1st we were able to find out today because we have the hook-ups at an OB office! Kathy (Braeden's Mom) works at an office so we always get to go in early and find out what we are having! Plus the ulta sound tech at her office is the bomb dot com and is a pro at finding out the gender of babies!   
YAY FOR BOYS and YAY FOR BLUE! : )
I'll write more later I have a date to go on but I wanted to update you all!! :)
(This picture is terrible because it's a picture of a picture I will scan in the rest of the pictures when I get home!)

1 comment: