Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11th

Today Emeri and I were gone all day! We left the house at 9 and didn't get home until 9! We went down to West Jordan in the morning to hangout and play with one of my good friends from high school Kacey and her little boy Cooper! Emeri had a great time playing with all of Coopers toys, playing with Indiana their dog, and playing at the park and I just love chatting with Kacey while the kiddos do their thing! 

Emeri and Cooper coloring... well Emeri took all the Crayons so I guess technically Emeri was the only one coloring! hahaha! It's a good thing Cooper is so patient! 

Playing at the park! I love this picture it makes me laugh! haha! Emeri looks like she is ready to beat up someone and Cooper is making a very silly face! Kids are never boring! 


After we played all day with Kacey and Cooper we picked up Braeden from the Frontrunner station and headed to my brother's for my nephew Ammon's 2nd birthday cake and ice cream! (i'm not sure that sentence makes much sense, but you get the idea! Right?)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMON! It was definitely a long day and I'm excited to have a down day tomorrow! And I think Emeri is too! 

p.s. Thanks Kacey for the pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah so cute and sweet! We had fun! Thanks for coming down. Cooper apparently wasn't worn out enough because he woke up at 7 this morning! We will have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete