Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tunnel Kisses!

Saturday started with a blanket fort and Disney movies with dad while I went to the gym and just got better from there! 


 We found a new park to try out it isn't as good at our usual park because it's designed for much older kids! Emeri really couldn't do anything without help, but it was still a lot of fun!


 There was a big tunnel slide that we had a lot of fun on Emeri loved going down it with mom and dad! 

 She tried it once by herself but wasn't a fan!  




To finish our fun afternoon off we went to Sonic and got some slushies during happy hour! Yum!  

Emeri being "gangster" with daddy's hat on and her hood over it! 

So... we got this brilliant idea to put Emeri in this bag! I seriously couldn't stop laughing! It was so funny seeing her in the bag with only her little eyes poking out! 

 I still can't help but laugh when I see these pictures! 

I saved the best picture for last! I know I posted a picture of Emeri and Braeden kissing through a tunnel hole a little while ago, but look how stinking cute this picture is... 


... oh I love these two so much! 

Happy Sunday! 
Jenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment