Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Growing up SO FAST!

For Christmas and Emeri's birthday she accumulated quite a bit of cash from her Great Grandparents (well quite a bit for a one year old)! We have just been hanging on to it trying to figure out what we should spend it on for her, but instead of sending it we decided to open up a savings account! So today Emeri and I went to the credit union and deposited her money in her OWN savings account! Doesn't having an account in her own name make her seem so big? It does to me! She is growing up too fast! 

Emeri counting her money while we wait our turn! 


She got a piggy bank for opening an account! As soon as they gave it to her she gave it kisses so we had to take a picture with it! : ) 
and for the recored anytime I get my phone out Emeri wont look at me anymore she does say cheese, but she wont look at me! Apparently she is tired of getting her picture taken! haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment