Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nursery Here She Comes...!

Braeden and I are in the primary and Emeri comes with us since she isn't old enough to go to nursery yet! All the kids in primary pay attention to her instead of sharing and singing time and they all want her to come to them so they can play with her! Just imagine the whole jr. primary whispering Emeri and trying to get her to come to them! That's what it's like! Out of control! So today I decided I would take her to nursery and see what happened! She is 16 months old so she doesn't have too much longer before she can go! I took her in and she immediately started playing with the toys I asked if it would be ok if I left her and they said yeah so I left and she didn't make a fuss! I don't even think she noticed I was gone! We went and checked on her a couple times to she how she was doing and every time we checked she was doing great! I think she had a little too much fun today in nursery what do you think? We got home from church around 2:35 and this was Emeri at 2:36!




She was so exhausted! : ) 

P.S. Braeden is no longer in the primary with me : ( he got a new calling today! : ) He is going to be the Executive Secretary for our ward! He is excited and I'm excited for him too, but I'm going to miss him being my team teacher! 

1 comment:

  1. I think its genius to take them in earlier. Our nursery leader also has a masters in child psychology and so she has them come in at 15 months before the attachment problems happen. Eva gets to go in next week, hallelujah. :)

    ReplyDelete