Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Can Hardly Wait!

We forgot our ultra sound pictures down at Kathy's on Friday so I can't put them up here yet! : ( I'm totally bummed about that, but I will put them up as soon as I make it to her house or she makes it to mine! : ) We got some pretty good profile shots so you can see his little face pretty well! I'm hoping he will look something like this once he gets here...


(These are some of Braeden's baby pictures!)


Love his big smile! : ) 


I think Emeir gets her curly hair from dad! What do you think?

Isn't he the cutest? : ) I sure think so! 

I have been surprisingly nervous since I found out we were having a little boy! I don't really know why, maybe because I thought I was having a girl and I was a little taken back by finding out it was a boy, but the same thing happened with Emeri! I don't know? Anyway, after looking through Braeden's baby pictures I can't help but be overwhelmed with EXCITEMENT! My nerves are disappearing and I'm getting into little boy mode! I'm so excited to have a little man around the house someone to watch all the Jazz games with daddy, or I should say someone to watch and care about the Jazz games with daddy? hahaha! : )  Oh and I can't even tell you how excited I am  to buy little boy church clothes I'm a sucker for little suits and ties! : ) He is going to be the best dressed little man at church! : ) 

Bring on the little BOY! I'm so excited! : ) 

Oh and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post this GEM of a picture I found of Kathy and Braeden! Isn't this the cutest picture of Braeden... and Kathy? : ) HEHEHEHE! Kathy I love you and I only tease you because I love you SO much! : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment