Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wrinkly Toes!

Emeri wanted to help SO BAD with the dishes today or she might have just wanted her mom's attention because her mom was busy doing the dishes, but either way she got both! : )  I put her up on the counter with her toes in the sink and let her play in the water! She played while I did the dishes, cleaned the rest of the kitchen, picked up the dining/living area, and when I didn't have anything else to do that was close enough to keep an eye on her I then I just sat down at the table with my computer to wait for her to be done! See Emeri woke up this morning with a really bad cough, and a pretty bad runny nose and fever so she wasn't exactly in the best mood, so I figured if she was happy and not grumping at me then I was just going to let her be!
And she had a great time just doing her thing! : ) 

Down to just her diaper because everything was soaked including the kitchen floor! 

She eventually ended up all the way in the sink!   

She played in the sink for 2 HOURS and she had wrinkly toes to prove it!  

(If you look close you can see a grumpy Emeri! She wasn't very happy I was taking pictures of her feet, but I thought they were so cute and wrinkly I just had to!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment