Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Me, Myself, and I

Yesterday was kind of a weird day for me! I just wanted to have some alone time! I wanted to go somewhere all by myself, even if it was grocery shopping, to be alone for just a minute! It's not like I had a rough day with Emeri or I was having an emotional pregnancy day I just needed a little "me, myself, and I date" where I could think about how great my life is and ponder all the things I could be doing better! I just needed a breather!
 When Braeden got home he was more then happy to let me go grocery shopping by myself to get some alone time! : ) (He's not a fan of grocery shopping and he's a huge fan of playing with Emeri so it worked out great!) On my way to the grocery store... I stopped at Motherhood Maternity to look at a swim suite I found online and... I bought it! It was a steal for a cute maternity swim suite! It was only 40 bucks it doesn't get much better than that! I was looking at some others similar and they were 150 dollars I couldn't pass this deal up plus it was the last one in my size! Here's my steal of a deal...
Cute right? : ) 

I didn't get a maternity swim suite with Emeri because I didn't really go swimming when I was pregnant with her, but Emeri and I have some huge plans to go swimming as much as possible this summer! I'm so excited for our apartment pool and the local pools to open up for the season! 


And to make this post a little more cute and interesting for everyone... look how I found Emeri sleeping yesterday during her morning nap! 


What a crazy baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment