Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One of "Those" Kind of Days

Today was a whole bunch of good and a bunch of bad making it one of "those" kind of days! It started out great I woke up feeling a million times better then I did yesterday and Emeri slept in until 8:30 so that meant I got to sleep in too! : ) (It was a good thing Braeden had the day off yesterday because I was sick all day and he stepped up to take care of Emeri while I laid in bed! So much for a long weekend!) We got ready and headed to the doctors office to see our little man for our 20 week appointment! : ) Our appointment was at 10:30 and they said we wouldn't get in until 11:30 so Emeri and I ran an errand for that hour and on the way back I got into a fender bender! : ( It was all my fault I thought the girl had turned right, but she hadn't yet and I was looking to the left to see if I could go and rolled into her! My foot wasn't even on the gas pedal so it was just a little tap, but since she was driving her mom and step dad's car she called the cops! I don't blame her, but when the cop showed up he was a bit confused because the only damage was a tiny scratch from the screw on my license plate! : ( I hope it's not worth the trouble for them to file a claim with my insurance over a little scratch, but we will see what happens! : ( After all that drama we finally got into the doctors, but had to wait another hour once we got into the exam room! : ( Once it was finally our turn we got to see our little man! : ) He looks great! He is growing like a champ and it's so good to see him and know he is doing good especially after getting in a little car accident! I couldn't help but be a little worried, even though it was a little bump, that something could be wrong with little man but he is A-OK! : ) We got lots of pictures this time and the doctor doubled checked for Braeden and made sure he is definitely a boy! He was questioning the boy verdict so it was nice to get some confirmation this go around! : ) We didn't get out of the doctors until 1:30! That's a 3 hours from start to finish which makes for a long day with everything that happened and it being Emeri's nap time around 11! When we got home Emeri went down for her nap and I took a nap at the same time! : ) I woke up not feeling so hot again and I think Emeri could tell because she came and insisted on sitting on my lap (she pushed my laptop off my lap to sit on me!:)) and gave me snuggles for a good half hour! : ) Emeri snuggles always make me feel better! She's the best! : ) As you can tell it was one of "those" kind of days with the good and the bad making it a very long day!... I'm glad it's almost time for bed and I can start over tomorrow! 

Here are the pictures we got today of our little man! 

He was tucked up in a little ball the whole time! Silly boy!


Confirmation that it's a boy!

I love seeing his little face! He's so darn cute!  


We have another appointment in 2 weeks and I'm so excited even though I got to see him just today! : ) 

Thanks for letting me vent! : ) 
Here's to a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment