Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fajitas For Dinner!

We went to my sister's for dinner tonight! She is seriously the best cook! Everything she makes is super yummy! I wish I had half the passion for cooking that she does! She made fajitas on the barbeque and they were AMAZING! Every time we eat at her house I feel bad for Braeden because I'm not a very good cook, but at least he gets a taste of the good life every once in a while! Maybe one day I will find a passion for cooking. Both of my sisters are wonderful cooks, but I'm not so much! hahaha! 

Before dinner Emeri had lots of fun playing outside with her cousins! Emeri LOVES going to Aunt Alex's house and seeing her cousins! : ) 

Playing with Sammie! 
Emeri LOVES Sam and I love seeing how excited she gets when she sees her! : ) 

Climbing up...

... and going down the slide! : ) 

She lands on her bum at the end every time and loves it! : ) 


Thanks Alex for a DELICIOUS Sunday dinner! You spoil us! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment