Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fun Weekend... So Far!

Saturday May 26th,
Braeden and Emeri headed down to his mom's on Saturday to help fix sprinklers while I went and got a full body massage! That doesn't quite sound fair does it?? : ) Well see... Braeden got me a massage for Christmas and I needed to use it before my belly got too big and I couldn't lay on it anymore! It just so happened to land on the same day he needed to help his mom so Emeri just tagged along with Dad! On Saturday it was also very rainy and cold outside and I didn't dress Emeri accordingly because I had no idea it was going to be so cold! Thank goodness Aunt Carrie was there to bundle up Emeri so she could swing while everyone worked! Look how cute and happy she is all bundled up on the swing! : )

Thanks Carrie and Kathy for watching Emeri while I got pampered! : ) And thanks Braeden for the massage it was fantastic! 

Sunday May 27th,
Check out these other cute pictures of Emeri from today! Braeden was running around with Emeri on his shoulders and they were "getting me"! Emeri was having a great time bouncing around and giggling on dad's shoulders! 


We have had a great weekend so far... I LOVE LONG WEEKENDS! I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend as well! : ) 
LOVES


No comments:

Post a Comment