Friday, May 18, 2012

Roomies

We went out to dinner with these two ladies tonight! 
Tina, Me, Brooke
They are two of my "roomies" from college and I love them! : ) We have so many good memories together and they are two people I look up to! 

Brooke just finished her 2nd year of Medical school! How cool is that??? I think it's awesome that she is following her dreams of becoming a doctor and not letting anything get in her way! I wish I was as smart as she is! : ) 

I admire Tina so much especially for the strong little family that she has!  They are coping with some difficult news right now, but they are being so strong I can't help but look up to them for their strength and example! 

These are two of the best ladies I know and I'm lucky to be able to call them my friends! : )
I love you Tina and Brooke

(Kimberly you are always very missed! We wish you lived closer! : ) One day? Maybe? : ) ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment