Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Her way or the...

Here is a perfect example of how Emeri has to do everything her own way lately!
Emeri and I went on a walk to get some fresh air! We took her stroller out too so she could push it around, but this is what she wanted to do with it instead...

It makes a lot of sense to carry the stroller like that instead of pushing it right?? Not! : )
 I tried to help her get it up right so she could push it, but once again her new favorite word was yelled at me everytime I touched it! NOOOO...!
Honestly it's just been, like, the last 4 days that she has become this stinker and had to do everything her own way, but I can't blame her for becoming her own person and wanting to do things her way! I just hope we can find a nicer way to communicate so there is less of the word NOOOO getting yelled at me! : )
I love this girly even when she is a stinker! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment