Friday, May 4, 2012

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my handsome husband! He got a new position at work this week so to celebrate we went out to dinner tonight! : ) 

Daddy and Emeri at dinner:
Grumpy Face

 Happy Face

Love these two! Hahaha! 

Braeden is going to be CRAZY BUSY! His Master's program starts tomorrow,  his new position at work starts next monday, he has a new calling at church as executive secretary, and he's the best husband and dad there is! I'm not sure when he is going to find time to play basketball, but I'm sure he will! : )  I'm grateful for my hardworking husband! 

I also need to congratulate to my older brother ALAN! He graduated with his Masters Degree in Scientific Computing and Engineering today from the U! (I don't know what that means either!) : ) I'm excited for him and his cute family to having school behind them and to move forward with the next chapter in their lives! 

Emeri and Uncle Al


No comments:

Post a Comment