Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day!

The Mother's Day fun started on Saturday with a dinner at Zupas with Braeden's Mom and Family

We had tons of fun just chatting! We need to go out together more often! 

And Sunday consisted of:
-Sleeping in
-Breakfast made by Braeden 
-Craft with primary
(The kids loved making these for their moms)

-Mother's Day letter from Braeden hanging on our door when we got home! (I will have to talk about letters from Braeden on another day! Letters mean more to me than anything!) 
-Nap (Happy Mother's Day to me!!!): ) 
-Dropping off Mother's Day gift for Grandma Val
(We made a can full of candy kisses that said "I know sometimes you miss us, So here is a can full of Emeri KISSES!" and then Emeri decorated the label with her art skills! love it!)

-Dinner with my mom and crazy family
-Gift for Grandma Cannaday
(All the kids used their finger prints for the leaves on the empty tree and all the grandkids were the blossoms(pink)! It's a twist on the typical family tree! I think it turned out quite cute!) 

-Talking to Jill (my little sister who is on a mission) on the phone
-Gift for Grandma Kathy (we did the same family tree idea!)
-Dessert at Grandma Kathy's
-and the GRAND FINALE... a gift from Emeri
I told Braeden I didn't what him to buy me anything for Mother's Day I just wanted him to help Emeri make me something and this is what they made for me...
Something I can treasure forever! : ) 

I'm so grateful for all the mothers in my life, but especially my mom! She is a great example to me of what a mom should be! 
I'm also grateful that I have the opportunity to be a mom (best thing ever) and for Braeden making me feel so special on Mother's Day! : ) LOVE HIM SO MUCH! 

I wish I would have taken more pictures! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment