Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Like Aunt Jill

My little sister Jill sings 24/7! Her life is pretty much a musical because she makes it that way! All of her singing drove me CRAZY when we where younger! I remember having to walk away or yelling at her to stop because I just couldn't take it anymore! Here's a prime example, she is currently on a LDS mission right now in San Jose California and just got transfered to a new area! While her and her new companion were shopping in a new grocery store that they weren't very familiar with she couldn't find the Honey Nut Cheerios, she said without even realizing it she had made up a song to the tune "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" (one of the LDS hymns) about finding her "Beloved Honey Nut Cheerios"! This tune did turn into a missionary opportunity because one of the workers asked her what she was on and if she could have any and Jill or Sister Cannaday got to share with her how happy the gospel makes her all the time! (If you want to read more about her mission go here it as all her emails!) Hahaha! Typical Jillian! I have come to love her even more because she sings so much! It still drives me a bit bonkers sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her in for any other sister! She's the best! : ) ... 
Anyway... 
While we were on our walk this morning Emeri was singing up a storm and I couldn't help but think how it reminded me of my sister Jill and all the singing she does! (Singing is also Emeri's new favorite pastime while we are in the car!) : ) 

Here is a little video clip I got of her on our walk! Keep in mind we were walking and I didn't want to make it too obvious I was taking a video because she would have stopped, so it's a bit bumpy! : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment