Friday, August 10, 2012

30 weeks

30 WEEKS! 
Really? 
30? 
I can't believe how incredibly fast this pregnancy has been going! 
It's flying! I don't want it to fly! : ( 
Yes I'm looking forward to a more comfortable sleep, less headaches, not being so hot all the time, and my hips and pelvis area feeling better, but I'm not looking forward to not being pregnant!
 I seriously love and will never take for granted this amazing thing called pregnancy! 
Just think about it!...
It's remarkable! 

I was so excited to see baby! He is getting big! He is now weighing in at 3 1/2 pounds! And he looks perfect!
I couldn't be more in love! 



We were in the room with the new ultra sound machine but his little hand and umbilical cord where in is face so it was hard to get a good picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment