Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shark Week

Shark Week on the Discovery Channel was last week, so we did a lot of shark watching and learning at this house! 
I personally love watching things like this and I think it's rubbing off on Emeri and starting to rub off on to Braeden! You can often find me watching Animal Planet (when I get to watch TV)! I get this from my dad! We grew up with a whole collection of National Geographic movies that we would often watch as a family!
Emeri enjoyed the sharks as well! She would point at the TV and say, "BIG FISH"! 
The best part is I taught Emeri that sharks say, "Daaa Na" (you know like off of Jaws) so she now goes around saying, "Daaa Na" and eating us so we scream! 
She especially likes pretending to be a shark in the pool and pretending her dolphin bath toy is a shark! 



Until next year Shark Week! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment