Monday, August 20, 2012

Farmers Market


 I love the Down Town Salt Lake City Farmers Market that happens every year! 
I love going and looking at all the cool arts and crafts and all the unique produce! 
I seriously have never heard of about half the fruits and veggies that they sell!  
(I wish I was a better cook so I could buy some of it and know how and what to make with it! One day I will be good enough, but for now I like to go look and sometimes sample!)

Entering the chaos! SOO many people, but so worth it!

Kind of random to have at the farmers market, but there was a "booth" with some crazy birds and Emeri loved it! 
She feed the goose and...

Petted the gigantic turkey! I swear she isn't afraid of anything! 

She wasn't happy petting the turkey in her stroller so she asked to get out! 
She's crazy!
This turkey weighed 65 lbs. it was not a small animal! 
In fact the turkey weighed 3 times as much as Emeri!
It was not a pretty animal! I didn't want to touch it! : ) 

She followed this poor bird around until we forced her to leave!
 I think if she was given the chance she would have rode it! hahaha! 
She's nuts! 

After the turkey we found someone to make Emeri a pink balloon frog! She was in heaven 3 of her favorite things all in one!! 

Love this face! What mom?

Another thing I love about the Farmers Market is the fresh lemonade! YUMMY! And just what you need to cool down on a hot hot hot day! 

We ended the afternoon with some pastries! 
(They remind Braeden of his mission!)

The lady just gave Emeri this without us knowing! I thought she somehow stole it off the table! 
She didn't eat much of it, but she had a great time licking the powered sugar off and getting it all over the place! 

It was a fun morning family adventure! 

If you have never been I would suggest going and at least just walking around the farmers market! 
It's something I look forward to every summer! 
(it goes though the fall too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment