Friday, August 24, 2012

Hanging Out With My Sis

My sister and her kids came up earlier this week to hangout for the first time this summer! 
Last summer they came up several times, but since the pool was closed for half the summer and we were both gone here and there on vacation it didn't workout for them to come up before this week!
I'm really glad we found a time because her kiddos started school on Wednesday so our window of opportunity wasn't very big! : ) 

We played in the pool first thing when they got here! 
Emeri was upset because I wouldn't let her go in the hot tub that's why she is screaming in these pictures! 
(and it was nap time)

Sam was hilarious when it came to Emeri and baby Aden getting close to the pool!
If either of them got anywhere near the side of the pool she was right there freaking out!
She is such a little paranoid mother! 
I love it!
This is what she did to Emeri all morning as Emeri walked around the pool Sam held on to her swimming suite so she wouldn't fall in! 
Emeri did not appreciate this for the most part, but it was pretty cute that Sam was so worried about the little ones!

Look at this attitude!

After the pool it was nap time for the little ones and movie time for the older ones!

Then we decorated cookie pops with glittery frosting and sprinkles when the little ones woke up! 
They were delicious! 
(cookies on a stick) 

I love hanging out with my sister and her kids! I wish we lived closer and our schedules weren't so crazy so we could do it more often! : (
I'm really glad they got up here this summer so we could play in the pool and just hangout!
LOVE YOU Alex! : )
I'm so grateful I have such awesome sisters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment