Friday, August 10, 2012

Emeri's First Birthday : )

This is another one of the memories I don't want to forget and I want to make sure it's documented somewhere, so I'm putting it in our family journal even though this happened well over 7 months ago! Better late than never! : ) Right?

Emeri's First Birthday theme was GO BANANAS! 
At one she at bananas like crazy so I thought it was very appropriate! 
We invited all our family and friends to celebrate and had a great time!

Here are some pictures of the decorations at her party!
(I'm not very good at this kind of thing, so Yes I'm very proud of the way they turned out!): ) 

Our friends and family that came to celebrate with us!

Opening gifts! Emeri got very spoiled! 

Emeri being a little princess! 
I love the bottom middle picture! 

Having a great time eating her cake! I put so much pink food coloring in the frosting that it died her skin pink! 
oops! : ) 

My dad got Emeri a bag of 100 balls so after everything was cleaned up we had a huge ball fight! 
All the cousins loved it! 
Of course Emeri found the microphone and Toren serenaded us with music! 

When we got home Emeri had a great time playing in her mess of balloons and we had a great time taking fun family pictures with her! 

This is the amazing invitation that Alex made for Emeri! 
I love that I have such a talented sister I can always call on to help me with anything! 

Emeri is so lucky to have so much family close by that love and adore her and would do anything for her and I'm grateful for everyone that loves her so much! : )

(Time to start thinking about what birthday number 2 is going to be since it's only 4 months away! hahaha)

Oh and... HAPPY 20 MONTH BIRTHDAY TODAY EMERI! 
I can't believe my baby is so big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment