Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Until You Drop

Braeden's Grandma Janet from Edmonton Canada was in town for the wedding! 
So Emeri  and I headed down to spend the day with her! 
What do 4 girls do when they get together to spend the day?... 
We go shopping of course! : ) 




I found this cute purse!
I'm so excited to have a new purse even though I don't get to use it for very long right now! 

We found some baby boy clothes to add to the closet! 
(Thanks Kathy!)

And Grandma Janet spoiled me and bought me this diaper bag from Lug! 
I'm so excited to get it and use it when baby boy gets here!: )  

We enjoyed our time with Grandma Janet very much!
Emeri had so much fun playing with her in the backseat I love hearing those giggles!  
I hope we get to see you again soon! : ) 

...
I should have taken pictures on Saturday of the great night we had with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen! I don't know why I didn't? 
We had so much fun spending time with them and Emeri was being so silly! 
We are so blessed to have such great family around us! 
And dinner was so wonderful! (Thanks Val and Brad!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment