Friday, August 10, 2012

Taya and Dave

My gorgeous sister-in-law Taya got married last night to a rather handsome Dave! : )  
What an exciting time! 
I love weddings and all that goes with them! 
I'm excited that there are a couple more weddings in the mix in our families that coming up sooner than later! 
: ) 

We had the rehearsal dinner on Wednesday night with all the family and friends!
It was cute seeing Emeri and Olivia play together they are both under two and two of the three flower girls for the wedding! 
The food was fantastic! 
I wish I had room for more!
Yum! 
Look how cute of a couple Taya and Dave are... 

The big day started out something like this for us!  
At Louland Falls, where they got married, they had these massage chairs in the "get ready area"! Since we were the first ones to arrive (we thought it was going to take us a lot longer to get there then it did!) Braeden and Emeri took full advantage of this luxury! 

Once we were all ready it was time for the fun to begin! 
All the flower girls did great getting down the aisle even though there were a couple stops on the way! 
The younger girls thought the waterfall was pretty cool, so they had to stop and watch, and they wanted to pick up all the flower petals! : ) 

Boy they were so cute in their little dresses walking down that aisle!

The beautiful and happy couple! : )
SO happy for them!

Emeri in all her cuteness!


I thought Braeden looked pretty good in his tux, so I wanted a picture, but he kept posing for me so you get a whole collage of just Braeden and all the faces and poses he did for me!
What a handsome fellow! 

Oh I love my little family!

We dress up quit nicely don't we?

I had to have a prego belly picture! : ) 

Some of the many people that helped us keep Emeri entertained during the night! 
Thank you! Thank you! : ) 

As it got darker we danced the night way!
We did some family slow dancing,
Braeden performed his famous "drop it like it's hot" move,
I did some prego dancing (yes it was a sight to see),
and Emeri shook it better than anyone else on the floor!  
: )

Taya and Braeden dancing!

What a great night! 
We are so happy for you guys! 
CONGRATULATIONS! 
xoxox

(She photographed our wedding too!) 
: ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment