Monday, October 15, 2012

Home and Happy

Yesterday (Oct 13th) was our first full day home!
It's so nice to have our little family home all together figuring out the new dynamics of life! 
Emeri is adjusting really well to having a baby brother around! It really helps that Braeden is going to be around for a while to help! She has attached herself to daddy more than usual which is really good! 
I think I'm going to have the hardest time adjusting because I'm use to giving 100% of my attention to Emeri and now I have to find a way to give them both the attention they need! Not giving Emeri as much attention is hard for me I don't want her to feel neglected or unloved!
It's definitely going to be a balancing act and I hope I figure it out soon! : ) 

Emeri meeting Kyler for the first time!

Snoozing and sucking on his hand! 

Ready to go home! 
The first take home outfit we had for him was way too small so Braeden went and got another one and then he peed all over it so he ended up with this outfit on to go home! I'm trying to get use to how boys pee all over everything all the time! : ) 

On the way home!

Wide awake in the middle of the night and as cute as ever! 

 Waking up and bracing himself because big sister was on her way! : ) 

Emeri all ready to head outside and play with dad! Kyler and I did join them for a bit once we got all bundled up! 

Watching his first BYU football game with dad! 

He was really enjoying the game! 


No comments:

Post a Comment