Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sleepy Head

I'm a little obsessed with taking pictures of "Baby Ky" (that's what Emeri calls him) while he sleeps just like I was with Emeri! 
I'm sure all the parents out there would agree that there is something about your babies sleeping that melts your heart and you just can't get enough of them in their peaceful slumber! 
It's kind of funny because you work so hard to get your little one down for their nap (sometimes) so you can get other things done, but once they are asleep all you want to do is hold them and admire them! 

Here are just a few of the picture I have of Kyler being a sleepy head! : )  


Look at these cheeks! 



Popcorn party time! 

Isn't this the cutest? 


Look at this pouty face! : ( 



I love how he always has his hands up by his face while he sleeps! 
He is just so stinkin cute I can't get enough of my little man! 


1 comment: