Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mommy Daughter Date

Last Monday I took Emeri on a mommy daughter date while Braeden stayed home with Kyler! I was having a really hard time with the fact that I couldn't give Emeri all the attention I was before and that everything was changing for her so quickly! I was feeling guilty that we no longer just get to be buds and play all day together like we use to! Just me and her! Is it fair to her that everything has to change? I'm still having a hard time with this from time to time! I just don't want her to ever feel like I don't love her and I love Kyler more because he requires more of my attention right now! I just love this little girl so much and I never want her to feel second! 
So we were off on a mommy daughter date to spend some one on one time together! 

We headed to Red Mango for some Nutella flavored frozen yogurt! 
Yum! 

She was so excited!
Who wouldn't be excited to eat ice cream in their jammies right before bed?

 I was trying to get a picture of us, but she couldn't put down her spoon long enough to just smile for the camera! 



I don't know why she eats ice cream with the spoon facing up and backwards, but don't you dare try to help her fix it! She does things her way for a reason! : ) 

Love this face! 

We had such a good time together! She was so excited to just spend time with mom after along weekend of lots of changes! She was skipping around and all smiles the whole time! I think we will have to make this something we do frequently! : ) 
I love this girl so much! 

2 comments: