Monday, October 22, 2012

Middle Name


I've been meaning to get this up here for the past week and a half, but haven't been able to find the time because I have been preoccupied with other things!
Imagine that! : ) 
We finally settled on a middle name for Kyler his middle name is... 
Drum roll please...

Bennett
The vote was definitely in favor of Dean, but when it came down to putting a middle name on the paper work for his birth certificate we felt like the right name for baby Kyler was Bennett!
 : ) 

Here's what the final poll looked like:

Braeden made the final decision! I was ok with all of the names we were thinking about so whatever name it ended up being was ok with me! (Except Liam! That name just wasn't working for me!)
It's perfect! : ) 

KYLER BENNETT JENSEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment