Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Still Catching Up! : )


Wednesday October 3rd
We had a doctors appointment and got to see Kyler again! He looks way to comfortable! I don't think he is coming anytime soon! : ( Stinker! : ) 
That's alright... at least he is healthy and happy! : ) 
By his measurements the guess for his weight is 9 1/2 pound! 
HOLY COW! Thankfully that guess isn't very accurate! My midwife said "He's a good size baby, but I don't think he's 9 1/2 pounds big!"
Thank goodness! I really hope he's not that big! : ) 

Thursday October 4th
I tried everything I possible could to get Kyler out! 
Raspberry tea, squats, warm bath, speed walking... and the list goes on!
We called it "operation get baby out"!
Unfortunately it didn't work! : ( 

Friday October 5th 
My sister came up to spend the day with me/ take care of me/ distract me from being pregnant! She brought us lunch, took us swimming (it's so nice to be in the water with a big belly), cleaned up my house, let me take a long shower, and brought me flowers! I felt very loved! I just love my sister and everything she does for me! 
I'm really lucky to have such AWESOME sisters! 


Boondocks
In the evening we headed to Boondocks!
 Braeden's work was having a party, so we went and enjoyed a night of fun! 
Emeri loved the ice cream, bouncy houses (I should have bounced around too maybe then Kyler would have got the hint!), rollerball (mini bowling), and games! 
She really had a good time she even sang us a song on the way home about rolly rolly rolly ball! 
LOVE HER! 

Saturday October 6th
LDS General Conference was on which means we get to hear from the prophet and his apostles! We had a good time chillaxing and enjoying the spiritual reload!  

Enjoying popcorn while watching conference! 
Emeri was making the best faces! : ) 


Kyler also got smothered with lots of kisses! : ) 
This happens regularly! 
The day ended with Braeden going to the Priesthood Session at the conference center with his younger brother Toren while Emeri and I hung out at my sisters!  

Sunday October 7th
We had another day full of General Conference! 
We have a cinnamon roll tradition on Sunday conference mornings!
We all go to Braeden's mom's and stuff ourselves silly with yummy yummy cinnamon rolls while we watch!
Doesn't that sound like a fantastic tradition? Because it is!  

Emeri and Brae snuggling in bed before we left for grandmas! 
Aren't they the cutest? 

We went on a walk in the afternoon and Emeri was the biggest grump EVER! 
She would scream at Braeden if he turned around and looked at her while he was pulling her in the wagon! 
She can be such a BRAT sometimes! 


Monday October 8th 
We had another doctors appointment still no more progress from last Wednesday! : ( 
BOOOOO! 
I have been having contractions none stop for days and nothing! 
Frustrated! ...
You are probably wondering why I'm so frustrated since Kyler's due date isn't until the 15th it's because Emeri was 2 weeks early, so I have just been expecting the same thing with this fellow! I have had to learn the hard way that every pregnancy is VERY different! 
He'll come at the right time! : ) Deep breath! 
It's just so hard to get anything done anticipating this little man coming! 


1 comment:

  1. "My midwife says "He's a good size baby, but I don't think he's 9 1/2 pounds big!""

    She was right, he's more like 10 1/2 pounds big! Oh, the irony... Glad you guys are enjoying your time with your new child. Hope to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete