Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jazz

Braeden got FREE tickets to the Jazz game last Thursday he really wanted to go, but didn't want to leave me home with Kyler. I convinced him to take Emeri and invite his brother Denver to go in my place! Emeri needed to get out of the house and spend some time with her daddy! The night before he left to go play flag football at 8:00 when she goes down for bed and even though she was going to bed and couldn't play with him anyway she cried and cried for her daddy so I thought this was the perfect opportunity! 
When he got home from work we hurried, ate dinner, and got these two ready for the game! 
This is the picture I got of them dressed in their Jazz gear ready to go! 


I reminded Braeden to take picture for me so I could put them on the blog and these are the pictures he manage to take...

Emeri looking like a ... I don't know what

 and the two of them exhausted on the way home! 
 Braeden needs some more practice behind the camera! 
LOL

He did manage to get this cute picture of them on the train! : ) 

On the way down I got a text from Braeden that said, "Emeri keeps saying "ALL ABOARD" where did she learn that from?" I honestly didn't know! I had never heard her say it before! But all the people on the train were loving it! 
The best part is that Braeden had no idea what she was saying until another person on the train said it with her! hahaha 

They had a blast together! It was exactly what Emeri needed! 
She got to ride the train back and forth, dance and clap for hours, spend time with Daddy and Uncle Denver, and eat way too much popcorn!
She came home so happy and so tired! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment