Wednesday, July 25, 2012

1 Down 5 To Go

Braeden finished his first semester of graduate school last night! 
YEAH! 
He turned in his last assignment for about a month! 
HALLELUJAH!
This means we get to see more of him and have a little summer fun before fall semester starts! 
He is working so hard and working up to his potential! It's not easy to do your best work instead of what you need to do to just get by and get the grade! I'm so proud of him and the hard worker that he is! 

When Braeden finally hit SUBMIT last night and closed his computer he came and sat next to me, so I tried to get him to smile for a picture so I could capture his joy of being done for awhile, but he refused! : ) 
Here are the pictures I got of him! 

Next time, hopefully, he will just look at me and smile so he doesn't look like a fool! : ) hahaha
LOVE YOU BRAEDEN! oxox
(I told you I would put these on here!): ) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment