Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Big Day

Saturday was the day we all went to Colorado for! It was time for a wedding! Sissy aka Alicia (my cousin) got married, she looked so beautiful and so happy!
Congratulation Alicia and Dan!  :) 

Ralleigh asked me to take this picture because he needed proof that Emeri actually held his hand! : ) We were on our way to the wedding! 

This isn't the best picture but it's the only one I got! : ) There were probably a thousand cameras and I just felt like I was in the way! 


This is were majority of my family ended up! In the cry room! Little kids during a wedding ceremony in a church that echos is a recipe for disaster! Thank goodness they had somewhere where we could go and still watch! 

Emeri found a song book in with the toys that they had and sang her little heart out until it was time to go! I love that she know what music looks like and that she loves to sing! : ) 

Emeri and I after the wedding Emeri was so ready for a nap!

The reception was great! It was at a really nice golf course in the middle of nowhere so the scenery was so beautiful! Luckily we sat on the balcony so Emeri got to run around and get out some energy! 


This is a better picture! : ) Ethan ended up being the ring bear because the little guy who was suppose to do it wouldn't cooperate!

It was a busy day, but a very happy day! 
I love weddings! : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment