Friday, July 6, 2012

October 2010 --- 7 Months Along

I was looking at old blog posts and came across a post that I wrote about being pregnant with Emeri! I had never hit publish to officially post it on my blog so there it sat written, but never posted for anyone to read! 
(I actually came across a few post that I never published from 2 years ago! I will have to publish them someday as well!)
It was interesting for me to read my feelings about being pregnant with Emeri while I'm pregnant with our little man!
It reminds me how similar and how different my two pregnancies have been! 

The reason I'm posting it now is because I want it to be an entry in our family journal even if the entry is out of order! I want these feelings to be written down somewhere, so they can be remembered and read again someday!

Here it is:

(Keep in mind I wrote this at the beginning of October 2010 Emeri's due date was December 23, 2010 and she was born December 10, 2010 so I was about 7 months pregnant with Emeri when I wrote this!) 

Being pregnant has been the coolest thing that has ever happened to me! I love being pregnant! A lot of women out there don't feel the same way I do, but I honestly don't have anything to complain about. 

I was afraid of having morning sickness because when I feel nauseous I can't function! I wouldn't have been able to do anything for the first several months, but fortunately for me I only got morning sickness three times. I figured out that it was the prenatal vitamins! I was taking them in the mornings and it was upsetting my stomach, so I started taking them at night right before I went to bed and solved that problem real fast! 

I love going to our doctors appointments to see our baby in the ultra sounds even though she doesn't like them and will never cooperate so we can get a good picture of her cute little face! She always has her hands, or feet, or both in her face so we can't get a good picture! Her new favorite thing to do is to stretch her head back as far as she can so we can't see her head at all! It is fun to watch her move and see how she has progressed each time we go! 

I also LOVE feeling her move inside of me! I've been asked if I'm sick of her moving around, but how could I get tired of it? Feeling her move inside of me is pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened! 

I love it even more when she moves for Braeden, which is pretty much every time he puts his hand on my tummy. She wont move for anyone else but Braeden it seems like. My favorite is when she moves a ton for Braeden and it literally feels like she is trying to get out to play! It really creeps him out and the look on his face is priceless. I can't help but giggle! 

I love the fact that he loves to feel her and already loves her so much! He is already such a great daddy and she isn't even here yet! I'm so excited for her to get here so he can use all of his" daddy skills"!! 
I love how he will talk to my tummy to tell her how much he loves her and how he tries to convince her not to come out stubborn like her mommy! 
I love how he always gives me a kiss goodbye and also kisses my tummy goodbye even if I'm still sleeping! 
I love how he misses me and the baby while he's at work and always asks how he's going to be able to leave once she gets here if he misses her this much already! 
And I love how he asks how she is every time he sees me! 
Isn't he so cute?! 
He's the best daddy already!

I really love being pregnant and I think once she gets here I'm going to be a little sad that I wont be able to feel her inside anymore. 
I'm sure I'll be over that once I get to hold her! : )
(We'll see as my tummy keeps growing and things get harder and harder to do if I still love being pregnant, but for now I love it!)

Thanks for going with me down memory lane! After finding this post I have thought of a couple more memories I want to get up on my blog so they will be remembered as well, so we will be taking another trip soon! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment