Friday, July 27, 2012

28 Weeks

We had our 28 week doctors appointment on Tuesday!  
Our little man couldn't be better! 
Everything looks great and he wouldn't hold still for the ultra sound! : ) He's a mover! 

We were in the room with the old ultra sound machine so we didn't get any 4D images, but we did get this cute little profile of our handsome boy! 


I can't believe I'm in my third trimester, with this little man, already! 
This pregnancy is flying by! 
Because it was my 28 week appointment I had to do my glucose test! Which means I had to fast for 2 hours then drink a nasty drink and get my blood drawn! Not my favorite thing! I had a really hard time choking down that nasty drink!

After they drew my blood I didn't think much about it because I didn't have any complications with Emeri however... 
I got a call from the doctors office the next day saying my blood sugar was really high, so I have to go in again and do some more testing to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes! : ( 
I really hope it was a fluke and I don't have gestational diabetes, not that it's a huge complication, but I just don't want to worry about it! I would rather have ZERO complications no matter how big or small and I read that it can cause problems for your kiddo in the future! : ( (not ok with me!)
 I go in on Tuesday to do more testing I pray everything comes back normal! 

Other than that, minor bump in the road, everything is still going great with this pregnancy! 

...
  • I know I say this a lot, but this baby moves A LOT! 
  • He weighs 3lbs 1oz 
  • He doesn't like it when I rest my computer on my tummy he always tries to kick it off!
  • I have pregnancy brain bad this go around! I didn't experience anything like this with Emeri and I thought women use being pregnant as an excuse to not remembering thing, but it is a very real thing! I can't remember anything including my name sometimes! It's very frustrating to me!
  • Every time Braeden puts his hand on my tummy he starts doing flips!
  • Braeden is so excited for this little man to get here! He wants him to hurry up, but I feel like I'm not quite as ready as I thought I was! 
  • I am nervous to have two, but Braeden's excitement makes me more excited!
  • I'm still going to the gym often, but it's getting harder and harder every time I go! My hips don't appreciate it very much!
  • Emeri has started saying little man's name and it's the cutest thing!
  • I have been getting a lot tension headaches, but I have a magic pill that makes them go way quickly!
  • I love having and excuse to go shopping! (We need more baby boy clothes!)
  • When I'm pregnant I feel so beautiful!

...

I can't believe that he is going to be here in 10-12ish weeks! 
I have so much I need to get done before out little man gets here!
Let the nesting begin! 

BABY BUMP AT 28 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment