Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goodbye!

Unfortunately saying goodbye didn't go as planned! 
There was a bit of family drama that went down on the way out the door which also meant I didn't get the pictures I wanted with Grandma and Grandpa Barrett! : ( I didn't get any because I was waiting for goodbyes! Darn it! 

Despite the drama in the last 10 minutes we were there (it wouldn't have been a family vacation without a bit of family drams right?) we had a really good time on our little vaca! It was so nice to see all our family! And I'm so glad everyone got to meet my little Emeri! 


Sunday morning before we left I went outside to check on Emeri and this is what I found! Emeri on the swing having the time of her life with Sammy and Kaylee! 

At dinner on the way home Emeri was dipping her apples in fry sauce! Yummy! 

Alex wanted to try the Bacon Sunday at Burger King! Sounds interesting right? Everyone who tried it said it was really good! : ) I didn't! I just had a shake and couldn't take one more bit of ice cream!
( I had to take a picture to show Braeden)  

Alex taking the first bite! 

Thank you to all those that made our trip so fun! I really had a good time catching up with all of the family! Hopefully our next trip is sooner than later! : ) 
Love


p.s. I'm so glad to be home with my hubby! As much fun as we had nothing beats my husband's hugs, and kisses everyday and cuddling up to him every night! I missed him so much! I was so excited to see him again Sunday night! I was going though withdrawals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment