Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shopping Cart Crazies

This week has been a long one so far! I've had a math workshop the past 4 days so we have made the trip down to SLC early each morning and haven't made it home until around dinner time each night! (That's why there has been nothing on the blog! It's been car, workshop, car, dinner, bed, repeat
Despite the long days I have really enjoying myself at the workshop. If you know me you know that I love math! Emeri has been enjoying her time playing with her cousins, but as much fun as we have been having it is so hard for me to leave Emeri and not being home for 4 days straight really takes a toll on her! We are both excited for Friday! : )

Yesterday, after my workshop, we ventured to Walmart (with half the extended family)! haha! Uncle Ralleigh agreed to take on the responsibility of pushing Emeri and Sam in one of those carts that are almost impossible to maneuver! The carts that have the extended seats for little kids to sit in! 
And lets just say... Ralleigh is a crazy driver, there were no seat belts to strap them in, and the kiddos loved both of those things Ralleigh driving crazy and flying all over the place with every turn! 




(ok Ralleigh, you aren't too crazy of a driver however there were several close calls! : ) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment