Friday, July 20, 2012

Silliest

We did a lot of playing and hanging out again today! 
We were going to go swimming with everyone, but there was a lot of confusion and miscommunication happening with all the wedding stuff that was going on so it didn't happen! 
I was pretty bummed that the plans fell through and I know some of the kiddos that were planning on it were bummed as well! : ( 
Maybe we can squeeze it in sometime tomorrow??? 
Yeah that probably wont happen! : ) 

Here are some pictures from this afternoon while we were playing outside

Does it get any cuter than this? 

I asked Andrew to take a picture of Sam, Emeri, and I because I thought it was cute that Sammy went and got a chair to sit next to me while I was pushing Emeri on the swing because she wanted to swing forever! These are two of the many pictures I got from him! : ) 
I love them! They are perfect! hahaha


Alex took this one! 

This would be a great picture if Emeri and I weren't closing our eyes! 

Sammy and Emeri playing! They did a lot of playing together today! 

Emeri following the cat around! 


No matter how hard I try Emeri always finds the dirt! 


Despite our plans falling through we still had a good day! How can you not when you are around family all day? 

Fast-forward to 10:00 tonight ...

Emeri and I are the only ones at the hotel right now because my mom is helping decorate the church and my brothers are at the new Batman movie and Emeri will NOT go to sleep! She is standing up in her pack and play right now, calling for me at the top of her lungs, when I look over at her she ducks down so all I can see are her little hands hanging on to the side of the pack and play, and then laughs like crazy! 
She is in the silliest mood right now and I don't know what to do to get her to settle down and go to sleep?
 I'm ignoring her for the most part, but she just keeps getting louder and louder until I look over at her!
 She has the biggest smile on her face! 
All I really want to do is got pick her up and tickle her and play with her, but I know if I give in to that cute face we will both regret it tomorrow! 
This girl really needs to go to sleep or we are going to have an extra long day tomorrow! 


Every day we are gone I miss Braeden more and more! I'm not a fan of this single parent thing! I like that we make a good team and do it together! 
I love and miss you Braeden! 
I can't wait until Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment