Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vacation

Today was definitely a lazy family vacation day!
 We did nothing exciting, but we had a great time spending time with those that we came here to see! 
I'm grateful for lazy days on vacation! Sometimes I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation when I get home because all it's been is go go go! 


Here are some picture from our lazy day:

My Grandpa is a HUGE coin collector, so he was showing me and my mom a bunch of his coins and Emeri wanted to see too! This is her very excited about the coin she is looking at! : ) 

 My Grandpa looks over his glasses when he looks at the coins so he can see them, so Emeri started looking at them like he was! It was the cutest thing! : ) 

Cheese! 

Making a run to Walmart! Hang on Emeri! 

This is Emeri's cousin Alisa! They have become best buddies! I'm glad Emeri has a little girl her age to play with! She never gets to play with girls! : ) 

My Grandparents have a swing set in their yard! Emeri is a huge fan! But we all knew she would be!


Alex, Emeri and I ...

oh and Aden too! 

Mohawks in the bath!

and last but not least... Aden with his sister's hair clip in is hair! He would make such a beautiful little girl! : ) 

The rest of the time we are here is going to be go go go so I'm glad today was so relaxed! 


 We are miss Braeden more and more! I'm not sure we are going to make it until Sunday without having him around! But I guess we will have to! : (
We miss you and love you so very much Braeden! 
Keep working hard on that homework! We will be home soon to distract you again! : ) xoxoxooxoxoxxxxox

No comments:

Post a Comment