Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Puddle Jumper

I went swimming with two of my friends from high school (Kacey and Amy) and their little boys (Cooper and Emmitt) a while ago and they had these really cool things on called Puddle Jumpers that allowed their little ones to do their own thing in the water!
Total freedom! 
I looked everywhere so I could get one for Emeri because, as you all know, she is one that wants to do her own thing, but couldn't find one anywhere! 
I gave up until... I went to Colorado last week and they had one at Walmart! 
I took advantage of the small town of Rifle Colorado and bought one! : )
 Score! 

So...
Emeri and I went swimming yesterday since our apartment pool finally opened again while we were gone and took her Puddle Jumper with us! 

She thought it was really neat at first, but then realized that mom wasn't hanging on to her and kind of freaked out! This picture is right between the "this is cool" and the "mom isn't holding on to me anymore" her smile is fading! : ) 

We took off the Puddle Jumper and Emeri found my keys! Nothing has ever kept her so entertained at the pool before! She loved "fishing" with mom's keys! 

hahaha! 

After a while of "fishing" I put it back on Emeri and she started warming up to the idea of not hanging on to mom when she couldn't touch and her smile came back!

Look at this happy girl! 

Cheese! 

I love going swimming with my girl! 
Thank goodness our pool is open again! Now we can go swimming almost everyday like we were planning! : ) 

(We found these sunglasses at the mall later on in the day and I had to share this picture!) : ) : ) : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment