Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bittersweet

We, meaning Emeri and I, are leaving for a little vaca this morning! 
We are headed to Colorado for my cousins wedding with my family!
 I'm really excited to see my grandparents it's been 4 years since I saw them last which means they haven't ever met Emeri! 
And I think everyone needs to meet Emeri because she is that fantastic! : ) hehe! 
On the other hand it sucks leaving Braeden behind!
 He is staying so he can finish up his final project for the semester, but I really wish he was coming along! 
We have never been apart since we got married! 
And boy o boy is Emeri going to miss her daddy! 
It's a bittersweet morning around here! 

But speaking of Emeri and Braeden this was the two of them watching Tangled together yesterday! 



They make quite the pair! : ) 

I don't know if I will be blogging while I'm gone, but I hope I can so hopefully you will hear from me again soon

Wish us a safe and fun trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment